PAYROLL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Full Time, Alpharetta, GA
Transportation Administrative Assistant - First Shift
TeamOne Logistics is a nationally recognized workforce partner exclusively focused on the asset-based transportation and logistics industry. We currently have an opportunity for an upcoming payroll administrative assistant based out of our transportation dedicated fleet operation in Alpharetta, GA.
This position will be responsible for all administrative functions associated within a transportation office. The days currently are M-F. This is a 40 hour per week position, with overtime from time to time. Monday will be an early day starting at 0600 am, the rest of the week (Tuesday-Friday) will be flexible on start time being 7 or 8 am until 4 or 5 pm. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Payroll duties are entering data in the system to close out trips and ready trips to for payroll data entry into Excel spreadsheet to accurately compute driver payroll each week.
- Billing-accurately check the information entered when closing out trips to ensure proper billing to the customer.
- Accounts payable
- Completing daily and weekly reports to the customer
- Customer Service-daily interaction with drivers, customer, and dealerships.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance that will be available on Day 1 of employment.
Qualified Candidates must possess three to four years of previous administrative experience, preferably in a transportation environment. Candidates must have a strong attention to detail, positive team attitude and depict a pleasant personality when dealing with the customer, client and other associates. Candidates must have strong technical and computer skills in MS Office, Excel, Word and have excellent oral and written communication skills. Previous experience with TMW is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Alpharetta, GA 30022: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Administrative: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
Shift availability: Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location